| The fabric on the right is a dark brown (not black) polka dot |
Friday, November 11, 2011
Babies, babies and more babies
There are now at least three babies on the way that I feel the need to make things for. There are more than three on the way, but, three I want to make something special for. So, after feeling good after my first cohort meeting, and taking advantage of a sale at one of my favorite fabric stores, I have bought fabric for two of the three babies. I just didn't find what I was looking for for baby #3, nor could I decide on what exactly I wanted to do with the yet to be found fabric. But here is what I did find. I think I have a dot thing going on today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the combinations! I'm a big fan of dots too, and I love what you've chosen!
Love my quilt! Thank you so, so, so much! :)
Post a Comment