As I am watching my recorded season premiere of Project Runway I am inspired to share about the number of projects I have started working on, some of them only to the pre-washing of fabric picked out for particular patterns, others cut out ready to be sewn together. A preview of what I am working on:
- Grey wool blend jumper with gray silky lining and rick-rack trim details.
- Deep red knit dress with empire waist and slightly bell sleeves.
- Basic A line bias skirt in 6 or 7 different fabrics - this pattern is one of my favorites, and one of the easiest with only two pieces and an elastic waistband, I've made it at least 5 times already.
- Tunic style top of white with outlined flowers in black, with black trim at the neck and wrist.
- Long maxi sundress in a blue geometric / mosaic pattern - I should really finish sewing this one together before the weather turns cold.
- Tunic style dress with empire waist in a peachy / pink flowery, almost sari fabric
- My Halloween costume: Lord of the Rings esc, along the lines of Eowyn's outfits. The main dress will be in a dark earthy green, with a bodice in a lighter green with gold trim details. This will be finished by Halloween obviously!
I will post pictures as I get through the projects, and add some previous projects that were completed in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment