Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Booties

For Maggie's baby shower I made a number of things - though I only remembered to take pictures of the booties. I used the same pattern for all three, and all three were different sizes at the end. Curious. I used the book "Sweet Booties! and blankets, bonnets, bibs and more" by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader and used the the Snuggies pattern.





Maybe Maggie will take pictures of the other stuff, or let me when I go and meet Levi Wylie.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Those booties are adorable! I noticed that you even put gripper fabric on the soles. Nice job, Laurel.

Team Hemphill said...

Did you get pictures you needed?!
Otherwise I can take pictures for you. I know for sure I have pictures of the booties and soft blocks. the burp cloths I will have to go take pictures of.... I've been using them like crazy!! :-)
Thanks for coming to visit by the way!