The first project that I am going to share is the dresses that I made for Amy's daughters. When we were at "Library Camp" and Amy was in the process of adopting her 3 children from Ghana she told me that they had asked for dresses. So I decided to make them welcome to the US dresses in their favorite colors. It was a lot of fun to make them and I enjoyed it even more knowing they were for two beautiful girls coming into a wonderful family.
The pattern I used was Butterick B4717 . I used version D.
Amy was kind enough to send me some pictures of her girls wearing the dresses, so here they are!
2 comments:
LOVE 'em! Thanks again for making them for the girls. They are favorites! :)
Amy
Hi Laurel,
The dresses are beautiful and I can see how happy the girls are! You've got a good talent and a generous heart.
Ruth
Post a Comment