The Rules: Take Ten Pictures, without cleaning up or moving things around then tag three friends.
1. Favorite Destination:
This is a hard one, I know that once the backyard / deck gets finished I'll really love it there, but it's not right now, so it'd have to be either my personal library, because then I can go wherever I want in the world of imagination (OK, just a smidge cheesey) (of course this picture is only part of my collection because we all know it won't fit on just two bookshelves) OR my bedroom- I missed my bed so much while I was gone what with the twin dorm bed and my parents futon with the lumps. Love my big comfy bed.
2. Self Portrait:
Self explanatory I think.
3. What the kiddos are doing:
The dog escaped the back yard and slobbered all over his face (good times) and the gerbil house needs cleaning, and only one was awake to come and say hi to me.
4. My closet:
As apposed to Robert's closet which is on the other side of the room (and smaller - mine has 3 doors, his only has two).
5. Laundry Room:
Nice and cool in the basement, but I can see now why Solomon doesn't really like it there. Needs some TLC.
6. The Fridge:
Nobody said it had to be the inside of the fridge. Thought I liked stainless steel, but it's not magnetic and has to be cleaned with special stuff. And the freezer on the bottom is something I'm not sold on.
7. Favorite Room in the House:
Kitchen / Dinning Room. I don't have my dream kitchen (yet) but this one has a bunch of lovely features (like a deep sink and fabulous gas stove). And I love the wall color and my curtains in the dinning room as well as the table and chairs and the painting. Don't know who painted it, but I love all the colors.
8. The Bathroom:
I was half tempted to take a picture of the scary 1/4 bath that the dog and boys use. But it's really that - scary. There is a nice big jetted tub that is out on the back porch that will eventually end up in the bathroom, when it actually gets fixed up, but for now, our one (non-scary) bathroom does fine.
9. The Kitchen Sink:
When I got back from Ellensburg it was, well, gross. And for porcelain sinks a great way to get them nice again is with a bleach water soak. And it's not bad for the scrubbers and sponges either.
10. Favorite Pair of Shoes:
I love flats. Teaching I am always on my feet and I don't have the motivation to train my feet for heels. (Plus I'm kinda clumsy). These are fun and breathable and I can wear them with slacks, jeans or skirts. Plus, I figure everyone needs at least one pair of red shoes. Mine just happen to be canvas mary janes.
I'm going to tag: Lauren, Lisa and Liz.
1 comment:
1. I'm glad you remembered you do the picture essay when you got back... I love that you did!
2. We have the EXACT same fridge, stove and microwave. I mean seriously it was like you were taking pictures at my house. Freaky.
3. I'm envious of you--those shoes are absolutely adorable. I heart Mary Janes and I love love love RED!
Post a Comment