Monday, August 11, 2008

Bored, oh so bored

What have I done in the past week.

Drove back from Spokane.

Tried to block out my brothers lack of sense.

Cleaned the house, which I could start again today with the floors.

Did laundry, lots of laundry.

Applied for lots of jobs. Of which I haven't heard anything. Some of them were even teaching jobs, most weren't.

Hauled the dog back from the neighbors yard - twice. Stupid broken fences and dogs that like to escape.

Read a couple of books, going to finish at least one more today.

Watched parts of the Olympics.

Lay around the house.

Pulled lots of weeds, makes me realize how many more there are --> took truck load of yard waste to transfer station.

Didn't eat much, or leave the house much.

Made choc. chip pancakes on Saturday that were quite fabulous.

Chores, chores and more chores.

No comments: