Monday, August 22, 2011

Little Blog Awards!


I'm super honored to have been given this award by my darling friend LIZ (Frolics From Scratch) Wow! What a great extra encouragement to continue blogging. I love that I can see the other sides of people and their immense creativity and excitement about the big and little things in their daily lives. 


This award is given to bloggers with under 200 followers. Here are the rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to them.
I would have given this back to Liz, but, that's against the rules I think.   I love how our friendship has grown to this place and most of it through writing (and now blogging) because of our almost consistence distance. I do think that if we lived closer together we would make way to much mischief. 

2. Reveal your 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.








3. Copy and paste award to your blog.
Done!


4. Have faith that your followers will pass the love to other bloggers.

Yes, indeed! 

5. And most of all have Bloggity-blog fun.

1 comment:

NatiliaVish said...

Why thank you Laurel! I feel very special and shall now share the love indeed.

Also, it appears I did not comment on your Untitled post, even though I thought I had, but I wanted to tell you how much I liked that (in a sad way) it and it made me think. :) So thanks for sharing!
-Lisa