Makayla's birthday and birthday party has come and gone so I can share what I got her this year. Like I mentioned before, I didn't want to get her just another THING, and she's very creative and artistic. I had been doing a lot of sewing already this summer, so I didn't sew something this time, but sewing was definitively a part of it. It's a four part gift this year.
Part one: My First Sewing Kit by ALEX.
Includes all the things you would need to get started on a project, including the fabric and stuffing.
Includes all the things you would need to get started on a project, including the fabric and stuffing.
Part 2: American Girl Crafts: Sew & Stuff Kit - Bears.
Includes a bear for Makayla and one for her doll.
Includes a bear for Makayla and one for her doll.
Part 3: Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love To Make Book
Includes lots of kid friendly projects that are all hand sewn.
Includes lots of kid friendly projects that are all hand sewn.
And Part 4 doesn't have a picture. I told mom that I would help her with any of the projects she wanted to do. Which turned out to be a good thing, since apparently Makayla has told her mom that mom needed to take a class to learn how to sew so she could teach Makayla. So at some point I'll either go down to her house, or she can come up to our place and I'll help Makayla learn how to sew.



No comments:
Post a Comment