Today I really had nothing I had to do. I could have vacuumed, but the dog hair would be back in a matter of hours. I did do the dishes. I didn't want to go to school or drive across the state again. So, after putzing around for a while, I decided that since we had lots of scraps of fabric left over from the quilts, I would make a pillowcase for each of the two auction quilts. They aren't that hard, and there are a lot of ideas out there on the internet, but I decided to go fairly simple, because really, the quilts are pretty simple too, the fabric is what makes them look more complex. Anyways, a couple of hours of playing around and sewing and I've got two pillowcases. The "Mary" pillowcase didn't take as long because I figured it out when I did the "Joseph" pillowcase.
No comments:
Post a Comment