Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Baby Things: Baby Olson

The babies keep on coming.  One of the babies that I have been sewing for is for Brian and Jenna Olson.  They also have a kindergartner Makayla (see previous posts for her art kit for her last birthday).  They are having a little boy the end of April (I think they are planning on naming him Jordan, but I need to check).  So I've been working on some things for them.  They've gone with a sports themed room if you can't guess from the pictures.  
These are some football burp clothes - I used flannel print for one side, and blue terry cloth for the back.

They have a red, blue, and tan theme, and I chose footballs to go with it.
Closer look at the three fabrics that make up the pattern
Footballs for the outer border with the tan for the binding and sashing.
Opted for a blue fleece on the back so I didn't have to use batting, and it makes it so snuggly!
Big Picture:  I used a rail fence design and I just love how the zigzags seem to move.

No comments: