Fabric for the tote bag. I got some iron-on red sparkly letters to personalize the bag with her name, along with some butterfly and flower appliques . The red and orange swirls were intended to be the bottom panel of the bag, but I realized that it would be too long, so I opted for a single fabric choice - the butterflies and flowers. The lining you'll see later in the finished product.
The artist roll finished - but rolled up.
And un-rolled. It included 4 regular pencils with star erasers, colored pencils, twistable crayons, 2 stick erasers, a pencil/crayon sharpener, kid friendly scissors, 2 washable glue sticks, a set of 8 washable markers, a set of Mr. Sketch markers, a watercolor palate with some extra paintbrushes.
There is the bag with her name and the extra embellishments, the lining you can see in the first picture - is a peachy batik fabric. Inside the bag was a coloring book, some stickers, a pad of construction paper and a drawing paper pad.
I haven't seen it in action yet, but mom said she put it up on the wall by her desk so she can easily access any of the art supplies (and she tossed all the old dried up markers!)
1 comment:
Looks awesome! Like the fabric choices!
Post a Comment