Round about 10:30 or so Robert and I headed down to Greenwood to meet up with part of the gang and caravan to Kent via Capitol Hill. We met up with the rest of the caravan randomly at the Safeway a couple of miles from the Pumpkin Patch. The next 4 hours or so were spent buying roasted corn, traversing one corn maze with very great accuracy, and the 2nd with little accuracy due to the need to not be caught by the boys leading to erratic running in any direction available and losing our place on the map. It was fun none the less. I got to know Sarah a little bit, which was nice because I'd only seen her in passing at parties - usually her leaving and us arriving.
I took so many pictures. I finally figured out how many pictures my digital camera card holds. For the longest time it would say I had 999 pictures remaining no matter how many pictures I seemed to take. (The counter doesn't go into the 1000's). But today I got it down to 982. After I had taken 221 pictures. 1203 pictures. I think that's not so bad. Of course, I didn't get anywhere near that. But it's nice to know that it has some limit. My batteries will run out long before I fill up that card.
Tonight I am meeting probably half of my students at the movie theatre to see "The City of Ember" because it was a book first. It should be interesting to see them out of the classroom. Hopefully I don't lose my mind.
Anyways, here are some of the pictures from pumpkin patch day.

1 comment:
I'm glad you got some time to relax and forget about being a responsible adult! Everyone needs that. I am being crazy and busy and have not managed to fit in letter-writing, I will definitely try to get to it soon. I miss you!
Post a Comment