Lou Buddy's electric truck getting some work done at the shop. You can't really tell, but he's on the other side of the truck.
The bruise I got from trying to keep Solomon from being overly energetic and playful with the new neighbor kid Jerome. There's a lighter one on top, and the one on the bottom goes all the way around the back of my arm. I guess one shouldn't use one's arms when trying to put pressure on the leash of a dog that weighs more than me.
Library Camp 2008! Can't you tell just by our expression?
Every year at Art on the Green in Cd'A this one guy creates a huge sandcastle. He was almost done when we came by on the last morning of the festival.
Random art on the campus of N.I.C. It reminds me of the art that is at the Ballard Locks next to the fish ladder.
No comments:
Post a Comment