Wednesday, July 09, 2008
weekend pondering
I've decided to stay here in nice sunny warm Ellensburg for the weekend. Mostly because I am feeling cheap and I don't want to spend the money on gas and instead go home the weekend between sessions. However, unlike last year I'm not sure of what to do during that time. I will be cooler than last year and likely won't have to find a place to hide out and cool off. I won't have the amount of work to do this year though. No children's literature notebook hanging over my head. So what should I do? I'll know less than a handful of people here, and while that is great deal more than last year, it's still pretty skimpy. There is less homework to do, but I guess I can get as many (if not all) of the reading and posting done on blackboard, and maybe the projects for the collection development class. I'd say I'd get the other class done, but I don't really fully understand all the projects yet, so I may just leave that as the one thing I will do during the week. Unless someone else has a better idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment