I registered for my big old test that I have to take to complete the library media endorsement program. Another hoop. I'm taking it on September 13, 2008 at Seattle Pacific University. I may have to bug Melissa to find out where to park and what not for the actual test since I believe that is her university. I'd rather take it there than at UW - I always get a bit lost on that huge campus and there are some bittersweet memories I don't really want to bring up when I should be remembering library stuff. It will be good to get it over with. Two weeks more of classes and the test and I'm done! Now somebody just has to hire me. The waiting continues.
Prayers for Amy and her family, especially her new girls, my heart breaks thinking about what they are going through right now. I don't know if there is anything else we can do but pray. And if you know me, you know I'm not a big relgious / regular prayer kinda person, but in this case there will be some happening.
1 comment:
I hate those big ugly tests! Good luck on it. You have plenty of time to study (if studying even helps on an exam like that)
Ew.
Post a Comment