, summer classes are coming up soon, I have to figure out my housing situation, likely I'll be in the dorms again, I just don't want to be in the same one with the cheer leading camps - call me crazy, but I don't think I'd be as productive when there are 100+ teens running around my work / study area. Last year was wonderful, hopefully I can ensure that it is again this year. And then there are the finances to figure out, always my favorite part. But, there is a plan for that and it won't be a problem. I am very excited to be finishing up this summer though, and as soon as I take the Praxis II test I'll be finished! Well, except for the constant learning I will be doing as a teacher / teacher-librarian, and eventually Pro-Cert and Masters Programs. Oh well, a few weeks without too much homework.
Monday, May 26, 2008
job applications
I hope that the good feeling I currently have when thinking about the jobs I am applying for is not false and that soon I will be in a permanent location be it library (hopefully) or elementary classroom (also good). Also
, summer classes are coming up soon, I have to figure out my housing situation, likely I'll be in the dorms again, I just don't want to be in the same one with the cheer leading camps - call me crazy, but I don't think I'd be as productive when there are 100+ teens running around my work / study area. Last year was wonderful, hopefully I can ensure that it is again this year. And then there are the finances to figure out, always my favorite part. But, there is a plan for that and it won't be a problem. I am very excited to be finishing up this summer though, and as soon as I take the Praxis II test I'll be finished! Well, except for the constant learning I will be doing as a teacher / teacher-librarian, and eventually Pro-Cert and Masters Programs. Oh well, a few weeks without too much homework.
, summer classes are coming up soon, I have to figure out my housing situation, likely I'll be in the dorms again, I just don't want to be in the same one with the cheer leading camps - call me crazy, but I don't think I'd be as productive when there are 100+ teens running around my work / study area. Last year was wonderful, hopefully I can ensure that it is again this year. And then there are the finances to figure out, always my favorite part. But, there is a plan for that and it won't be a problem. I am very excited to be finishing up this summer though, and as soon as I take the Praxis II test I'll be finished! Well, except for the constant learning I will be doing as a teacher / teacher-librarian, and eventually Pro-Cert and Masters Programs. Oh well, a few weeks without too much homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really beautiful!
I loved this photo and this colors.
By
Post a Comment