I'm leaving on Friday for my latest mini-adventure. This one consists of a week of driving. Okay, maybe not ALL driving, but a lot of driving. Friday morning I leave Lynnwood for work (until 1:30), hit Seattle on my way East (sort of out of the way, but, very important none the less). Head East until I cross the Columbia, then head south-east through towns small and smaller until I get to Moscow where I will hug Carthey a lot and crash most likely. Then Saturday is getting ready for "Prom", hopefully all kinds of girlyness will ensue, then the actual event and maybe other stuff. Sunday will probably be hang out day with Carth, and anyone else in the area before I head up to Spokane Monday sometime. Monday and Tuesday are Spokane days. I need to clean out my bedroom / closet/ junk at my parents house (inlcuding taking my skiis with me when I leave) as well as visiting people - Laura (to talk teaching) and maybe Mrs. Norberg since she tend to like to see me when I'm in town, and I need to check out the new high school (it should be getting near completed). Then on Wednesday I head to Portland to spend an evening with Liz, (and part of Thursday). Thursday I go even further West to the Oregon Coast near Tillamook, where I will be camping with my parents and my dad's friends from Eugene for the evening in a yurt (and I love yurts). Friday I turn 24 at 8:12 am, after which I will head up 1-5 (avoiding rush hour as much as possible) to spend at least some of my birthday with Robert. Then it's barely a breather before Saturday afternoon (noon / 1ish) when I have my birthday party at Carkeek Park, and I hope that a lot of people come. I want to be around people. And then it's not like I even get a break on Sunday - because it's Easter, so Robert and I are going to his grandparents for Easter dinner, (I wonder if Easter dinner is earlier in the day like Thanksgiving). And then Monday comes around, and I might be in Bellevue still, or I might be subbing, I just don't know (they haven't told me yet in Bellevue). And sometime between when I leave and now I have to pack, do more laundry, file my taxes, make my reservation for the park, vaccum my car, finish sewing projects, and apply for teaching jobs for the fall. Swell. I guess I have enough to keep me busy for a while. I'll take the laptop with me and try and keep updates going while I am gone about this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment