Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Forgot about this thing

So, I almost completely forgot that I had yet another blog. This one is nice though. I like the layout, nobody really knows about it though. Maybe I'll transform it into something special, topic limited, etc. Maybe it will become my teaching blog. Who knows. All I know is that my last post was more than 2 years ago and so much has changed in that time. I've entered the world of dating, had some heartache, and found some great happiness. I've finished my college career, did my student teaching and graduated from a university. I've explored many facets of living with roommates, the good, the bad, and everything in between. Now I'm trying to figure out where my life is taking me. Trying to figure out what I want to do. Subbing is a mixed bag for me, I can never see a class that I don't like again, but I never know if I'm going to be working regularly. It's a hard life. And on those days when I don't work I feel lost. I feel lost a lot, in between worlds. Where is my home? Its not with my parents, its not my apartment, its not Roberts house where I spend most of my time. Most of my friends aren't around the corner, or on the other side of campus anymore, they are all over the state, and it's lonely sometimes. It's a new world to get used to, this world of adulthood.

No comments: