Is there something going on that I am unaware of in terms of the recent deluge of babies and babies soon to come?
Recent babies:
Brian's sister has a baby girl, Emma just had Nicholas, Kanani had Dylan, Brett welcomed baby Garrett, Kim is going to pop any day now with Rachel Lee, Marilyn is going to have a grandbaby in the spring, and Ruth just became grandma to a second little guy, Maggie is going to have one in the summer, and I'm not convinced I have remembered them all.
Just don't ask me when I'm going to have one.... I have 29 kids and for now, that is quite enough for me (though - rumor has it I'll be down to at least 28 before the end of the month, if not 27). However, those 29 kids are pretty awesome and kind and generous, I have a large number of thank you notes to write for the thoughtful gifts I recieved from students over the holidays.
Next blog - the strange kitten who LOVES water.
1 comment:
Hi Laurel! I'm a little late with these comments, but I totally agree with the baby boom thing (not even sure if I have any friends without kids anymore?) AND your kitty is SO CUTE!! I LOVE orange kitties. :)
-Lisa
Post a Comment